Following feedback from members and the success of previous online events, the FEDESSA board has decided to hold the first ever Online European Self Storage Conference.
The event will be held on October 6 & 7. However, delegates and sponsors will also have the opportunity to organise meetings online the day before and after the event.
Whilst we recognise replicating the networking and social opportunities provided to delegates at an in person event is more challenging online, we have worked hard to provide as many opportunities as possible for delegates to network with each other and meet suppliers.
The speakers line up is of the quality you would expect from a FEDESSA conference, with a mix of high profile business and industry speakers. The advantage of an online event is you can easily jump in and out of the sessions that interest you. And if you miss something, you can catch up with the recorded version later on.
To make sure the energy levels are high throughout the conference, our regular host Mark Durden-Smith will be online both days managing questions and keeping our speakers on their toes with his quick wit and humorous banter.
Some of the big name business speakers include:
- James Caan - Entrepreneur and former Dragons Den investor
- Sir Clive Woodward - National Rugby
- Alex Hunter - Former head of digital marketing for the Virgin Group
We are also bringing back some favourite speakers from previous conferences including:
- Roger Martin Fagg - the industry's favourite economist
- Christel Land - talking about marketing outside Google
- Ollie Saunders - with his report on the state of the industry
Along with a spread of industry speakers from around the world including:
- Peter Blauw, Lagerbox Germany
- Sam Kennard, Kennards Self Stoarge Australia
- Kevin Chan, Store Friendly Asia
- Jame Gibson, Big Yellow UK
- Cris Burnam, StorageMart, USA, Canada and UK
- Carl Ameln, LOVESPACE and First Risk Capital, Norway
There will be something for everyone in the industry; owners, managers and investors
Book now to join this new online experience.
Entrepreneur and former Dragons Den investor
National Rugby Legend
Former Head of Online Marketing for the Virgin Group