- Nantwich, Cheshire
- Working directly with the CEO
- Delivering strategic direction of the Association
- Requires some travel
This new position reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for managing all the operational aspects of the business. It is a role that will provide a variety of challenges and rewards to the right candidate. Exceptional communication skills are vital. Experience in the self storage sector or working for a not for profit association will be beneficial but is not essential. We are looking for a self motivated individual that can take a leadership role in the organisation as we enter our next stage of growth. Tasks will include.
- Work with the CEO on the strategic direction and corporate governance of the association.
- Assist in development of projects and benefits schemes for members
- Represent the association in various industry, public and government forums including public speaking engagements.
- Grow the level of supplier membership within the association and foster positive relationships with the supplier members.
- Organise local regional meetings of members including relevant speakers.
- Manage the Associations social media presence.
- Assist with the planning, promotion and presentation of the Annual European convention in particular the trade show.
- Manage the production of the annual industry survey
- Ensure the association website is kept updated
- Manage the production of the industry magazine including writing and obtaining relevant articles
We are a not-for-profit industry association whose members are self storage businesses located all over the UK. This is a management role and salary will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience and the skills they bring to the team in the vicinity of £60k+ Most of the work will be conducted in our lovely office in the centre of Nantwich with parking available. However, there are also opportunities to work from home and some travel will be required within the UK and occasionally in continental Europe.
If this sounds like you then please send a copy of your resume along with a covering letter to email@example.com.